BTRRM 2015, Criteria and terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Nominee Agreement for Amway’s Britain’s Top Real Role Model 2015.
- Enterprise Project should be within the UK only.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Amway UK to provide a business plan and will be given a minimum of 7 working days to provide to the company. Amway recommends that you give thorough consideration to this and start preparing your business plan in advance.
- Funds will be granted towards the business plan proposed by the winner. Funds should not be used for any other business plan or any other purpose other than that stated for
- Winner cheque will be made out in a business account only
- Cheque payable in Sterling only for £5,000 – no greater, no less
- Project to commence between October 2015 to May 2016 with the cheque provided within 14 days after winner has been announced on 5th October 2015. The winner shall not make any payments or any commitments until the winner receives a confirmation letter from Amway. In addition, the winner will ensure that the cheque is cleared in the designated bank account by 1 November 2015.
- The winner will open a separate and designated bank account for the sole purpose of receiving and administering the project and will, on request, provide Amway with copies of statements regarding the account.
- Six month and one year follow up with Amway UK for the winner to provide detail on where funds have been invested (request will be made to provide bank statements with breakdown of expenditure)
- Any remaining funds not used are payable directly back to Amway UK (by end June 2016)
- Amway UK reserves the right to request funds back from winner if it is deemed that the prize fund has not supported the enterprise project
- Amway UK shall have no liability to the winner or any third party in addition to the provision of £5,000.